Rapport is Hiring
Based in Portland, Maine, Rapport is on a mission to democratize sustainability for millions of businesses around the world.
We design, build, and sell software that helps businesses track and reduce their environmental footprint. This has the added benefits of reducing operating costs, conferring competitive advantage, and enhancing market reputation. The sustainability software market, currently an $11B (and growing) opportunity, is attracting increasing attention from businesses and investors. You can learn more about Rapport from some of our recent press.
Send Resume and Cover Letter for either position to: john @ rapport.io
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We’re looking for a seasoned sales executive with strong knowledge and experience in software as a service (SaaS) technology sales.
You have a background in B2B SaaS prospecting, lead qualification, and a proven track record of closing multi-year contracts. This is a base salary + commission position. You will work closely with the CEO and COO of Rapport.
- Design replicable sales systems that can be used by additional sales staff as they are hired.
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycles from first contact through contract negotiation/close in an authentic and honorable manner.
- Dig in and be hands on in learning the product and leverage your multi-channel presentation skills through product demonstrations both in person and via web-based presentations.
- Achieve sales quota through identifying, qualifying, and closing business in your account territory.
- Develop a predictive sales model for both inbound and outbound sales.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in CRM.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meeting.
- 7+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications and account management expertise.
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales and revenue goals.
- Successful experience selling into diverse companies including web services, enterprise or mid market accounts.
- Must quickly pick up nuances of multiple supply chain interactions and sustainability strategies.
- Strong desire to grow and manage a team
- Flexible domestic travel
- Believe that climate change is real.
- Believe that business can make a difference.
We are looking for a multi-disciplined developer capable of building both innovative technology to support our app, but also excited by the idea of building an in-house team of developers. This is a salaried position supported by technology savvy founders and a proven offshore team already familiar with the project.
- Dive in to the existing code base
- Maintain this code base with support from a team of off-shore developers (short term)
- Manage/Build new features and functions
- Build an in-house team of developers
- 5 years of hand-on development for cloud-based applications
- Cloud infrastructure management (currently run through EnginYard and Amazon Web Services)
- SQL Databases (MySQL, Postgress, etc.)
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with offshore developers
Rapport prohibits discrimination of any person employed by or seeking employment on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Back to Blog CONTACT US TO TALK ABOUT RAPPORT